Today's card is inspired by two challenges, Create with Connie & Mary & Hand Stamped Sentiments . I began on a piece of 3 x 6 Pool Party cardstock. I really love this tone of blue. The first layer is Pink Pirouette that has been run through my big shot, using the polka dot embossing folder. I cut a banner using a piece of Regal Rose patterned paper then stamped it. I also used some pretty designer paper, cut it into a banner, then added two clear rhinestones. The center banner was stamped on Whisper White using Basic Grey ink. I finished this card off with some gorgeous ruffled Pool Party ribbon (gotta get more of this, its amazing), a punched flower with a Rose colored button. Thank you for stopping by! Alyson
I just love everything about this card. The soft colors, those beautiful butterflies, and the texture on the background. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!
ReplyDelete