Skip to main content

The Shabby Tea Room and Grateful

Happy Monday to all my sweet crafty friends.  It's the start of another glorious week,  along with a new Shabby Tea Room challenge.
This week our challenge is called 'Grateful!  Please create a card/project INSPIRED BY THE PHOTO AND INCLUDE TWINE and/or BURLAP! 



Our sponsors for this challenge are.....


and...


Here is what I was inspired to create:

I used Stampin' Up! cardstock and patterned papers.  The sweet illustration is from By Digital Paper.  The Autumn sentiment is from Bugaboo stamps.  I finished this cutie off with some burlap, ribbon and Prima flowers.


 Now its your turn to head on over to The Shabby Tea Room to show us your fabulous creation.
Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =)
If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate

Today's card is inspired by two challenges, Create with Connie & Mary & Hand Stamped Sentiments .  I began on a piece of 3 x 6 Pool Party cardstock.  I really love this tone of blue.  The first layer is Pink Pirouette that has been run through my big shot, using the polka dot embossing folder.  I cut a banner using a piece of Regal Rose patterned paper then stamped it.  I also used some pretty designer paper, cut it into a banner, then added two clear rhinestones.  The center banner was stamped on Whisper White using Basic Grey ink.  I finished this card off with some gorgeous ruffled Pool Party ribbon (gotta get more of this, its amazing), a punched flower with a Rose colored button. Thank you for stopping by!  Alyson  
This is a set that we will be making at my 'It's Time for Spring' card class.  I chose two challenges for my creation.  The color combo from CR84FN Color Challenge and the sketch from Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge . I began my creation on some Whisper White cardstock, then stamped these butterflies using my markers in Only Orange, Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue.  You can hardly see in the photo, but I scorded 10 lines at the bottom and added some glitter. Here are the challenges: Please stop by again soon. Alyson

Colour Q Challenge ~150~

This next one was made by my crafter in training: way to go Mads!! Begin on some White cardstock.  Adhere a textured White mat onto the base.  To this I added textured Lucky Limeade and Poppy Parade.  Die cut flowers of your choice in Poppy Parade, followed by some punched out Daffodil Delight butterflies.  For the finishing touches add a coordinating button and sentiment.   Thank you for stopping by!   Alyson