Today's card is inspired by two challenges, Create with Connie & Mary & Hand Stamped Sentiments . I began on a piece of 3 x 6 Pool Party cardstock. I really love this tone of blue. The first layer is Pink Pirouette that has been run through my big shot, using the polka dot embossing folder. I cut a banner using a piece of Regal Rose patterned paper then stamped it. I also used some pretty designer paper, cut it into a banner, then added two clear rhinestones. The center banner was stamped on Whisper White using Basic Grey ink. I finished this card off with some gorgeous ruffled Pool Party ribbon (gotta get more of this, its amazing), a punched flower with a Rose colored button. Thank you for stopping by! Alyson
Oh how lovely! I adore the banners across the top! Wonderful job on the color challenge!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super sweet project! So glad you could play along at Dynamic Duos this week!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute banner - love the embellishments you've added! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! That banner is fabulous with all the embellishments. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.
ReplyDelete