Skip to main content

The Ribbon Reel Challenge #39 'Shabby Naturals'




This card was inspired by the pretty inspiration photo over at The Ribbon Reel.


I began on some Crumb Cake cardstock.  To that, I layered some Brown cardstock and ran it through my big shot using the wood grain embossing folder.  Before adding my stamped image I placed some cheesecloth on the top and bottom corners.  I finished it off with Green leafs, some twine, a chrome mini key and a shimmery bird.

Thank you for stopping by!

Alyson

Comments

  1. Wow, what a wonderful start to the challenge! I love this beautiful card, and that sweet little sparkly bird!
    Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous textures you have going on here, such a great card!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate

Today's card is inspired by two challenges, Create with Connie & Mary & Hand Stamped Sentiments .  I began on a piece of 3 x 6 Pool Party cardstock.  I really love this tone of blue.  The first layer is Pink Pirouette that has been run through my big shot, using the polka dot embossing folder.  I cut a banner using a piece of Regal Rose patterned paper then stamped it.  I also used some pretty designer paper, cut it into a banner, then added two clear rhinestones.  The center banner was stamped on Whisper White using Basic Grey ink.  I finished this card off with some gorgeous ruffled Pool Party ribbon (gotta get more of this, its amazing), a punched flower with a Rose colored button. Thank you for stopping by!  Alyson  
This is a set that we will be making at my 'It's Time for Spring' card class.  I chose two challenges for my creation.  The color combo from CR84FN Color Challenge and the sketch from Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge . I began my creation on some Whisper White cardstock, then stamped these butterflies using my markers in Only Orange, Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue.  You can hardly see in the photo, but I scorded 10 lines at the bottom and added some glitter. Here are the challenges: Please stop by again soon. Alyson

Colour Q Challenge ~150~

This next one was made by my crafter in training: way to go Mads!! Begin on some White cardstock.  Adhere a textured White mat onto the base.  To this I added textured Lucky Limeade and Poppy Parade.  Die cut flowers of your choice in Poppy Parade, followed by some punched out Daffodil Delight butterflies.  For the finishing touches add a coordinating button and sentiment.   Thank you for stopping by!   Alyson