Skip to main content

Heartfelt Thanks


This is my entry for the The Paper Players and Stamping411 challenges.




This card was made with a Very Vanilla cardstock base.  I used Pear Pizzazz for the first layer and embossed it with the stripes embossing folder.  The third layer is Dafodill Delight with a border. The fourth layer is a beautiful piece of designer paper.  The fifth layer is a Very Vanilla mat that I hand stamped using various Stampin' Up! stamps.  

Here is the sketch I used:


Thanks for stopping by!

Alyson

Comments

  1. Wow! This is so very beautiful! I love that pretty designer paper! Thanks for joining us at stamping 411 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Makes me think of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree this is a beautiful card. Love the colors on that pattern paper. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Alyson! I love the texture and the scrunchy ribbon. Such perfect spring colors! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great spring colors! Pear Pizzazz is a favorite of mine! I love the striped texture and the 411 Sketch is a great compliment to the Spring challenge from The Paper Players to help highlight some beautiful DSP! Thanks for sharing your card creation with The paper Players!

    ~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sweet and love the crinkled bow!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate

Today's card is inspired by two challenges, Create with Connie & Mary & Hand Stamped Sentiments .  I began on a piece of 3 x 6 Pool Party cardstock.  I really love this tone of blue.  The first layer is Pink Pirouette that has been run through my big shot, using the polka dot embossing folder.  I cut a banner using a piece of Regal Rose patterned paper then stamped it.  I also used some pretty designer paper, cut it into a banner, then added two clear rhinestones.  The center banner was stamped on Whisper White using Basic Grey ink.  I finished this card off with some gorgeous ruffled Pool Party ribbon (gotta get more of this, its amazing), a punched flower with a Rose colored button. Thank you for stopping by!  Alyson  
This is a set that we will be making at my 'It's Time for Spring' card class.  I chose two challenges for my creation.  The color combo from CR84FN Color Challenge and the sketch from Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge . I began my creation on some Whisper White cardstock, then stamped these butterflies using my markers in Only Orange, Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue.  You can hardly see in the photo, but I scorded 10 lines at the bottom and added some glitter. Here are the challenges: Please stop by again soon. Alyson

Colour Q Challenge ~150~

This next one was made by my crafter in training: way to go Mads!! Begin on some White cardstock.  Adhere a textured White mat onto the base.  To this I added textured Lucky Limeade and Poppy Parade.  Die cut flowers of your choice in Poppy Parade, followed by some punched out Daffodil Delight butterflies.  For the finishing touches add a coordinating button and sentiment.   Thank you for stopping by!   Alyson