Today's card is inspired by two challenges, Create with Connie & Mary & Hand Stamped Sentiments . I began on a piece of 3 x 6 Pool Party cardstock. I really love this tone of blue. The first layer is Pink Pirouette that has been run through my big shot, using the polka dot embossing folder. I cut a banner using a piece of Regal Rose patterned paper then stamped it. I also used some pretty designer paper, cut it into a banner, then added two clear rhinestones. The center banner was stamped on Whisper White using Basic Grey ink. I finished this card off with some gorgeous ruffled Pool Party ribbon (gotta get more of this, its amazing), a punched flower with a Rose colored button. Thank you for stopping by! Alyson
Sweet Crafty Treats
simply BEAUTIFUL! I love how you scrunched up the striped ribbon...and your round die cut is fabulous! Thanks for playing along this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love your ribbon treatment. That doily die is so cool. Thanks for playing with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.
ReplyDeleteLOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! I really like the use of non traditional colors for Valentine's!! Thank you for participating with HSS!! Amy L.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card. I love all of the textures and elements. Great layout, too!! Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card! I love the small silver hearts. They add a sparkly punch. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.
ReplyDeleteVery unique color combo and I like it! And I LOVE the ruffled ribbon! Thanks for playing at HSS!
ReplyDelete