Monday, November 17, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room and Grateful

Happy Monday to all my sweet crafty friends.  It's the start of another glorious week,  along with a new Shabby Tea Room challenge.
This week our challenge is called 'Grateful!  Please create a card/project INSPIRED BY THE PHOTO AND INCLUDE TWINE and/or BURLAP! 



Our sponsors for this challenge are.....


and...


Here is what I was inspired to create:

I used Stampin' Up! cardstock and patterned papers.  The sweet illustration is from By Digital Paper.  The Autumn sentiment is from Bugaboo stamps.  I finished this cutie off with some burlap, ribbon and Prima flowers.


 Now its your turn to head on over to The Shabby Tea Room to show us your fabulous creation.
Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =)
If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...