Monday, September 1, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room and a Reading Girl

Happy Monday to all my sweet crafty friends.  It's the start of another glorious week,  along with a new Shabby Tea Room challenge.

This week's theme is all about Reading.  I love to read, especially out in nature. It brings me loads of joy and relaxation.

Inspiration Photo

For this challenge, Rebecca asks that you create a card or project inspired by 'Reading'  and create a card or project that uses this theme.  Young or old, showcase the pleasures of reading! 

Our wonderful sponsor this week is....

PAPER SWEETIES

Here is what I was inspired to create:


I began by layering patterned papers and textures to my Cream paper base. The grass and sweet reading girl were purchased at the online Silhouette store. I finished off with a darling flower pot sticker, some Apple Pie Paper Sweeties sequins and a fitting sentiment.

 














Now its your turn to head on over to The Shabby Tea Room to show us your fabulous creation. 

Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =)

If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...