Monday, September 15, 2014

Shabby Tea Room and Pumpkin Patch

Happy Monday to all my sweet crafty friends.  It's the start of another glorious week,  along with a new Shabby Tea Room challenge.

This week our challenge is called 'Autumn Bliss'!  Please create a card/project INSPIRED BY THE PHOTO AND INCLUDE A PUMPKIN!
 Beginning with this week's new challenge, we are now going to BI-WEEKLY challenges here in the Tea Room.  We will bring you new challenges on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month.  We will have two sponsors per challenge and will be choosing TWO winners at the end of each bi-weekly challenge -- double the fun, double the prizes! 
Our sponsors for this challenge are.......
  and.....
Here is what I was inspired to create:

 I began by layering some paper patterns onto a Chocolate Chip paper mat.  To this I added some Yellow Maple leaf punches and White buttons. I print and coloured this super cute Bugaboo printable stamp called Pumpkin Patch. I coloured it in with my Copic and Blendability markers. The cute little ticket is from the Vintage Image Halloween Ticket set by By Digital Paper. Also added is a cute Brown bow, lace, die cut leafs and a Green button with twine.



  
Now its your turn to head on over to The Shabby Tea Room to show us your fabulous creation.

Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =)

If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...