Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday Stamps with A Sweet Cupcake Tag and Glassine Treat Bag


Today's sweet project was make using this week's Sunday Stamps challenge.


The first thing I thought of was candy when I saw this week's color challenge.  I pulled out my Stampin' Up Soft and Subtle paper pack and ran the Pink and Blue through my big shot.  The sweet polka dot patterns were from my scrap stash.  That adorable cupcake die is from Avery Elle, and the sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up! set So Happy For You.  For the glassine bag I simply added a paper doily to add more cuteness.


Now its your turn to head on over to Sunday Stamps to show us your fabulous creation.
Once your project is complete, link it up, and share it with us so we can check it out. 

Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =)

If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com.


 

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the little tag and the doily on the bag. Really great to have you as part of the DT too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cupcake card! It looks so yummy!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...