Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Summer Dreams and a Home Banner


Today's sweet project was made using this week's Shabby Tea Room challenge.


I used a variety of images from the Vintage Button image collection, along with some textured Rose Red from Stampin' Up!  I used a variety of patterns from the Totally Girl My Minds Eye Collaction for the rosettes.  I used Pink glitter paper to mat the letters onto and finished them off with some cute mini fabric roses.


Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =)
If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...