Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #256 ~ For You ~


Today's card was made using this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches.


I began with a So Saffron matte and layered some patterns from the Print Poetry collection.  I used my daisy die cut, Blossom Party die cut, Scallop punch and leaves punch to create my layered flower.  I finished it all off with a ~ For You ~ sentiment,  3 clear rhinestones and adhered it to a White paper base.


Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =)  

If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Love your cheerful card! The flower with the sentiment in the center is perfect for this sketch! Such pretty background paper! Wonderful take on this weeks sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this interpretation of the sketch! Great job on the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...