Saturday, July 26, 2014

Mixed Media and a Sympathy Card



Today's card was made using this week's Card Concept 
and Less is More challenges.  I decided to use the Clean & Simple approach for the Card Concept style.

To create my card I began by spreading water around on a few areas of the paper.  I then took some Lime Green and Aqua ink and let it spread about.  Once dry I used my new stamp set from Ranger and a sympathy sentiment. Paint spatter was then used to finish it off.



Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =)
If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com.
 

10 comments:

  1. Just love your slotchy bird !! Fab, love your blog and have become a follower too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, lovely background and such a stylish stamp on top!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card - the bird, the splotches, the layout, the color - all of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful and so soft. Perfect for a sympathy card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! It think that color combo is my favorite. Your design is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
    This is just lovely!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...