Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Fusion ~ Red, White & Blue ~


Today's card was made using this week's Fusion challenge.

 I don't have any poppy stamps so I used the next best thing.  I just received my order of blendabilities too, so thought I would dive into those.  I chose only to use the photo for inspiration this time.  I do have a project below as well using the photo as inspiration.


Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =) 
If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...