Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Make My Monday ~ Male ~ Themed Card


Today's card was made using this week's Make My Monday challenge.  This week's theme is 'Male Themed'.

 I used papers from the Well Worn DSP collection which is now retired, but I used the digital version.  I used Early Espresso for my base, Cajan Craze ,Very Vanilla and Early Espresso coordinations cardstock.  Banner dies, buttons, ric rac strip and Birthday sentiment all coordinated well to create this great masculine card.


Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =)  

If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...