Monday, May 5, 2014

Two Challenges and Birthday Wishes


Good day sweet friends.  I wanted to share a pretty card I made using last weeks Deconstruction Sketch and this weeks Colour Throwdown challenges.  I love this week's colour palette, it's beautiful.


I have used papers from the Stampin' Up! Sweet Sorbet collection along with some Basic Grey patterns and other cardstock colours. Both the flag die cuts and flower cuts are from MFT.  I used a Heidi Swapp stencil and sponge for the background image.

 













Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =)  

If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute card, and great layout! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...