Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room # 217 ~ Pretty Prints ~


Today's project was made using this week's Shabby Tea Room challenge.  This weeks is ~ Pretty Prints ~ using fabrics, and I chose to create a wall hanging.  I actually made two of these and one is for a lady at work who is going through a rough time with a fellow employee.  I wanted it to be fun, bright and happy for her.


To create my project I began on some burlap.  To this I added a batting and fabric mat.  To that, I added various other fabric patterns and shapes then stitched everything together using various stitching patterns.  To this, I added White crochet flowers, lace, buttons and seam binding.


Inspiration Photo

Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =)  



If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this super gorgeous creation! SO soft and pretty! :) Thanks so much for having me as a guest at TSR! :) HUGS and enjoy the rest of you week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...