Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Shabby Tea Room # 212 ~ Pretty in Pink ~


Today's card was made using this week's Shabby Tea Room challenge.  I CASed my card from one I saw on Pinterest made my KWerner. To make my watercolour flowers, I first embossed them with Gold powder.  I then used some Tim Holtz Spun Sugar ink refill and a watercolour brush.  I did the same for the leaves, but used Heidi Swapp spray.  I love her sprays because they have a shimmer to them.  The lace and Love ticket are from the Stampin' Up! Artisan package, that is still available in the Clearance section. 



Inspiration Photo

Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =)  

If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...