Monday, April 21, 2014

My Girls


I was recently browsing through some old Stampin' Success mags and stumbled across this layout.  I have forgotten how to scrapbook over the years because I turned to card making.  I realized afterward how much I miss scrapbooking and am eager to make more pages.



Most of the items came from the Artisan Embellishment kit that was available in the clearance section of the Stampin' Up! webpage.  I'm not sure if it still available...


If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...