Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Card Concept #5 (Colour Inspiration)



Happy Saturday sweet crafters. Today's card was made using this week's Card Concept challenge.  We were asked to use Lime, Espresso and White.  I thought how perfect, because, I wanted to use my gorgeous new Bo Bunny papers. I've recently pulled out my fun flowers die, using it on everything.  I love how all three layers create such a fun full flower.
I chose the clean and layered design.



Inspiration

Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =)

If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com.

~ Supplies Used ~

Stamp Set: Snail Mail
Ink: Early Espresso, Walnut Stain
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Green, Bo Bunny DSP
Tools/Accessories: Die Cuts, Big Shout, Glue Gun, Button, Border Punch, Rustic Twine, Sponge

5 comments:

  1. Your flower embellishment is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower is gorgeous, and what a lovely feminine sentiment style. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Gorgeous DSP and flower, and I especially love the sweet panel you've created for your sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty card! I love that big white flower! Lovely work! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Your flower is absolutely fabulous on your card - great use of the challenge colours! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...