Sunday, March 2, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge 125


Today's card was made using this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I signed myself up for a pet card swap, found this cute illustration on Etsy, and thought this week's sketch was perfect.  Of course, I couldn't help but make the inside pretty too.

Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =)


If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. What a pretty little print on the DSP and a lovely image. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! It definitely goes so well with the sentiment you've stamped. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips