Monday, March 31, 2014

Dynamic Duos ~ Your Choice Week ~


Today's card was made using this week's Dynamic Duos challenge.  This week we're using Gumball Green and we get to pick the other color.  I chose Primrose Petals.  I didn't have any Gumball Green on hand, so I did find something that was close.  Right now I am really loving the Botanical Tea collection by Graphics 45.  The paper is all so beautiful.

I began on some Whisper White paper followed by some layers of patterned and textured paper.  To this I added my sweet little paper sweetie Abigail to some paper layers and adhered those to the card with dimensionals.  To finish her off I added some stickles and candy dot.


Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =)  

If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com
 
 
~ Supplies Used ~
 
Stamps Sets: Abigail, You Are Special
Paper: Whisper White, Primrose Petals, Graphic 45 Patterns, WaterColour, Textured Green.
Ink: Black Stazon, Bic Honey Brown, Primerose Petals, Blush Blossom, Pink Gelato.
Tools/Accessories: WaterColour Pen, Candy Dots, Stickles, Die Cuts, Big Shot, Embossing Folder, Glue, Dimensionals

1 comment:

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...