Skip to main content

Birthday Wishes Card

Today's card was made using this weeks Try Stampin on Tuesday sketch.


I used pretty papers from the Bella Rose (SU retired) and Gingham Garden (SU) paper collection.
I used two SU stamp sets Watercolour Trio and Four Frames.  For my embellishments I used Yellow seam binding, Kiwi Kiss corduroy button, rustic twine and clear rhinestones.

 
 Thank you for stopping by!

Alyson


Comments

  1. Beautiful card! Love the layering and pretty designer papers. Great bow and button too! Thanks so much for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, hope to see you there again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colorful card and nice use of multiple papers. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Kathy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright, cheery card, Alyson. Makes me want to hold onto summer just a little longer! Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate

Today's card is inspired by two challenges, Create with Connie & Mary & Hand Stamped Sentiments .  I began on a piece of 3 x 6 Pool Party cardstock.  I really love this tone of blue.  The first layer is Pink Pirouette that has been run through my big shot, using the polka dot embossing folder.  I cut a banner using a piece of Regal Rose patterned paper then stamped it.  I also used some pretty designer paper, cut it into a banner, then added two clear rhinestones.  The center banner was stamped on Whisper White using Basic Grey ink.  I finished this card off with some gorgeous ruffled Pool Party ribbon (gotta get more of this, its amazing), a punched flower with a Rose colored button. Thank you for stopping by!  Alyson  
This is a set that we will be making at my 'It's Time for Spring' card class.  I chose two challenges for my creation.  The color combo from CR84FN Color Challenge and the sketch from Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge . I began my creation on some Whisper White cardstock, then stamped these butterflies using my markers in Only Orange, Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue.  You can hardly see in the photo, but I scorded 10 lines at the bottom and added some glitter. Here are the challenges: Please stop by again soon. Alyson

Two Challenges and an Art Journal Page

Today's project post was made using the Mixed Media Monthly challenge ~ Spray Inks and Mists ~ along with this week's Colour Me challenge. These were the sprays I used to create the background on my canvas paper.   I just sprayed and swirled with my fingers until I was happy. Next, I did some stenciling and stamping in various spots. Once I was happy with that I used molding paste to create the heart and circles.  These were coloured in with the same sprays.  When I was happy with that I did some doodling and shading.  Finally, I added some brown spray around the edges, stamped the sentiment and added some rub-ons. Thank you for stopping by!  Please feel free to leave a comment :)