Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dynamic Duos....Happy Birthday Wishes

Happy hump day.....Today's card was made using this weeks Dynamic Duos challenge.

I saw a pretty card like this in a magazine and wanted to give it a try.  It has many, many layers to it, which I love.


I used a Coral cardstock base, along with some crumb cake and black/white chevron patterned paper.  I added some naturals ribbon to a few strips of patterned paper, along with a pretty decorated glassine and sentiment.





Thank you for stopping by!

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Wow Alyson! I love the layers and textures you've used on this card. Gorgeous!
    I'm so glad you played along with us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chevron paper just draws me right in and I love the paper doily! What a striking card!!! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...