Friday, June 7, 2013

Fabulous Flowers Card Swap

Hello friends, today I wanted to share a set of cards I made for a card swap.  I'm really into card swaps lately, I think it's a great way to get some awesome ideas for layouts, colour and much more.  The idea for these came off Pinterest.  


I used a retired Stampin' Up! colour for my base,  Pale Plum.  It's so pretty,  I have tons of it and need to use it more.  The sentiment is from the Oh, Hello Clear-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! as well as the Marina Mist butterfly, clear rhinestone and leaf die cuts.  The Yellow, Greens and gingham pattern are all from other various companies. 



Thank you for stopping by!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...