Skip to main content

Warm Wishes - CR84FN - 67


 
Today's card was created using the Colour Challenge over at CR84FN.
 
I began by mating a panel of plum coloured damask paper with Whisper White, then zigzag stitched around the edges.  Then, I die cut a label from light plum patterned paper and adhered it slightly to the right of the stitched panel.  I used my Cricut to cut out the Brushed Gold heart and adhered that to the panel.  Pretty White lace trim is glued to the left of the panel and Sandstone seam binding is wrapped around the panel to the right of the lace trim.  To the bow I added a Plum coloured button with Rustic Kraft twine and a die cut tag with a 'Warm Wishes' sentiment.  I die cut a snowflake from White textured paper adding a pearl and affixed that to the Gold heart.  Finally, I mounted the entire panel onto a Crumb Cake cardstock base.

 
Thank you for stopping by!

Alyson

Comments

  1. Such a pretty card Alyson! Love the sweet tag and beautiful snowflake! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply delightful! I really like the stitched detail and fab snowflake! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyson, LOVE all of the layers, the zig zag stitching, and that big heart with the matching seam binding! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the heart and snowflake!! Fabulous bow with button combo! Thanks for playing at CR84FN!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate

Today's card is inspired by two challenges, Create with Connie & Mary & Hand Stamped Sentiments .  I began on a piece of 3 x 6 Pool Party cardstock.  I really love this tone of blue.  The first layer is Pink Pirouette that has been run through my big shot, using the polka dot embossing folder.  I cut a banner using a piece of Regal Rose patterned paper then stamped it.  I also used some pretty designer paper, cut it into a banner, then added two clear rhinestones.  The center banner was stamped on Whisper White using Basic Grey ink.  I finished this card off with some gorgeous ruffled Pool Party ribbon (gotta get more of this, its amazing), a punched flower with a Rose colored button. Thank you for stopping by!  Alyson  
This is a set that we will be making at my 'It's Time for Spring' card class.  I chose two challenges for my creation.  The color combo from CR84FN Color Challenge and the sketch from Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge . I began my creation on some Whisper White cardstock, then stamped these butterflies using my markers in Only Orange, Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue.  You can hardly see in the photo, but I scorded 10 lines at the bottom and added some glitter. Here are the challenges: Please stop by again soon. Alyson

Colour Q Challenge ~150~

This next one was made by my crafter in training: way to go Mads!! Begin on some White cardstock.  Adhere a textured White mat onto the base.  To this I added textured Lucky Limeade and Poppy Parade.  Die cut flowers of your choice in Poppy Parade, followed by some punched out Daffodil Delight butterflies.  For the finishing touches add a coordinating button and sentiment.   Thank you for stopping by!   Alyson