Sunday, November 11, 2012

FM84!! Hey Hey Boss Man!

I'm a little late in posting my card for the Friday Mashup.  I have been busy working, preparing, baking and freezing Christmas goodies.

This card was inspired by the inspiration photo over at the Friday Mashup.  I choose to use the colours Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey & Basic Black.  

I mounted a stamped mat onto a piece of basic grey cardstock.  To that I added a wedding sentiment,  ribbon and rhinestones.

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project with "Dry Embossing".
  2. Or Make a project using the colors " Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey & Basic Black".*
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project with "Dry Embossing & The Color Combo".

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love the soft use of the colours. Wonderful having you join us as a GD at The Friday Mashup!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like the scallops along the bottom and the pretty ribbon!

    I echo Tara, its great to have you as November GD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a swirl stamp along with some spritzing? I love the "worn" look, which complements the background image. Thanks for guest designing with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ! You have combined the colors in a very elegant way.
    Hugs;)

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...