Monday, October 15, 2012

The Play Date Cafe ~153~



Good morning, today I have made a card using the fun colors over at The Play Date Cafe.   


I was able to dig up some scraps for this one.  I used bits and pieces of many patterns.  I began on some Crumb Cake and distressed the edges White.  I layered on some Pear Pizzazz along with shabby pink and ledger patterned paper.  I ran some pretty pink patterned paper through my big shot using a bigz butterflies die cut. I finished it all off with tangerine pieces, Gren brad and rustic Cream twine.

Thank you for stopping by!

Alyson

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your beautiful card! The layout is fantastic and the butterfly is just so pretty! Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card~loving how you did the butterfly! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice take on the color story this week! So glad you could play along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...simply gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...