Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sunday Stamps - 19 - Winter Wonderland

Good morning and happy Sunday.  I always look forward to Sunday's because it truly is the only day of the week that we get to relax in our very busy home.  

I was chosen to be this weeks guest designer over at Sunday Stamps, and I must say what an honor.  Today's card was inspired by the up and coming Christmas season, along with the lovely colors chosen for this week:




Here is how I created this card:

Stitch some Regal Rose and lighter Rose/Pink cardstock onto some painted Crumb Cake cardstock.  Add diamond dust to your Bella Bleu die cut snowflake and Not Quite Navy snowflake stamped die cut jar. Adhere snowflake and jar with glue and dimensionals.  I find the larger diamond dust makes for more difficult adhering, so I use my glue gun.  Add pearls to a die cut Rose/Pink coloured tree and adhere to jar.  Finish off with a stamped sentiment in Not Quite Navy , White buttons, Cream seam binding and Blue/White bakers twine.

Thank you for stopping by!

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...