Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dynamic Duos #24 - Pool Party and Soft Suede



Today's card was inspired by the color challenge over at The Dynamic Duos.

Because Blushing Blossom is no longer available I thought I would use the next best thing, Blushing Bride. To this I added a Pool Party patterned paper mat. I ran a piece of Soft Suede into my big shot using the Top Note die cut.  I then used a swirl embossing folder to give it some texture, along with a piece of Pool Party ribbon.  I punched nine scallops, six 1 3/8" circles and three 1" circles.  I crinkled them, rolled up the edges and added some buttons.  My leaves were punched out using River Rock.  I added some River Rock chalk around the edges to give them more depth. 
Thank You for stopping by !

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card Alyson...LOVE those flowers and your layering of textures! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...