Thursday, May 10, 2012

Shabby Tea Room 113





Today's card is inspired by the photo over at the Shabby Tea Room.
I cut a piece of Pink
Pirouette, Whisper White and scalloped patterned paper.  I sewed these together and adhered them to some White textured cardstock.  I used some shabby patterned paper and made 3 panels with the bottom edges rounded, and adhered them.  I punched out 3 flowers and pierced each petal and adhered these with dimensionals.  To finish off this pretty card I added fabric roses, bakers twine, mini clothes pin and sentiment on a jewel punch tag.

Thank you for stopping by!

Alyson
 

1 comment:

  1. Alyson...what a beautiful creation! The paper that you've chosen is so pretty and "Shabby".
    I love the 3 panels and adorable flowers! Thanks so much for sharing at The Shabby Tea Room this week!

    Starr

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...