Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Birthday


This is one of the cards that we will be creating at my next class.  I also chose this card for the 'Spring Themed' challenge over at Stampin' Royalty.


I began my creation on a piece of Mellow Moss cardstock.  This has been retired for awhile now, but I bought tons of it, because I love this color so much.  The first layer is a patterned piece from Bo Bunny.  They have a great spring line out at the moment.  The second layer is a piece of polka dot textured Whisper White.  For this, I punched out the side, then stamped and placed a center piece with a Pink rhinestone.   I finished this card off, with a Regal Rose flower punch, a 'Happy Birthday' sentiment and a darling cupcake sticker. 

Thank you for stopping by!

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Alyson,
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Stampin' Royalty! I like your use of the flower punch on this card!

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...