Wednesday, April 18, 2012

MOJO Monday #237


This is my take on the Mojo Monday sketch challenge.



I began my creation on a piece of Certainly Celery cardstock.  The first layer is Whisper White with rounded edges and pink shading around all the edges.  I cut a panel from Certainly Celery and another layer with Whisper White. I once again rounded all the edges as well as pink shading.  The patterned paper is from the Recollections collection, the blue is random scraps and the lower border is also Recollections.  For the finishing touches I used a few Pink buttons and Pink rhinestones.

Here is the Mojo 237 sketch:


Thank you for stopping by!

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...