Saturday, April 14, 2012

Elements of Style


This is my entry for the Colour Throwdown #187 challenge.


My creation came from a layout in the April Stampin' Success magazine.  I started on a piece of Whisper White cardstock.  The stamp is from the 'Elements of Style' stamp set.  I used So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Lavender Lace ink.  I punched the Purple paper panel with a scallop border punch, and the Lavener Lace butterfly was punch out with a Martha Stewart butterfly punch.  The seam binding was hand dyed by me, using Tim Holtz Lettuce ink.

Here are the colors combos:


Thank you for stopping by!

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...