Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Blue Vintage Whimsey


This is my entry for the Mojo Monday & The Ribbon Reel challenges.


I began my creation on a piece of Whisper White cardstock, measuriny 5 1/2' x 4 1/4'.  Both pieces of designer paper are from 'the girls' paperie vintage whimsey' collection. I rounded the edges on both of these and sponged the edges lightly with some 'Antique Linen' ink by Tim Holtz.  My burlap piece comes from 'the funkie junkie' and the lace is from Stampin' Up!  I finished off with twine a button and a cute egg illustration matted onto some Bashful Blue cardstock..

Here are the challenges I used:



Thank you for stopping by!
 
Alyson





 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at TRR this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's such a pretty card Alyson - I love those gorgeous papers with the burlap and twine. Thanks so much for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...