Saturday, April 7, 2012

Blommin Barrel


This is my entry for 2 challenges.  Colour Q & Freshly Made Sketches.



I began my creation on a piece of Pink Pirouette cardstock, followed by some Cottage Wall green designer paper and some So Saffron patterned paper.  For the stamped image I used my markers in Pear Pizazz, Blushing Bride and So Saffron.  I finished it off with a So Saffron button, Kraft rustic twine and glitter.

Here is the colour combo and sketch I used:



To learn how I made the image on this card, watch this video tutorial:
Thumping Technique

See you again soon.

Alyson
 

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Alyson, love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! The glitter adds a shimmery elegance to it. Great use of the colors! Thanks for playing at ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and springy! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches and colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spring card = great colors and sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyson your card is perfect for spring. Love the barrel full of flowers. Thank you for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card in the soft colours! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...