Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wings of Friendship


This is my entry for the Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge.




I began my creation with a piece of Mellow Moss cardstock, followed by 2 beautiful pieces of patterned paper cardstock from MME.  I stamped my image (wings of friendship) on Whisper White cardstock using my markers in Marina Mist, Pear Pizazz and Lavender Lace.  I finished off my card with Lilac seam binding and a pretty Purple rhinestone.

Here is the sketch:


and the colors combo I chose:


Thank you for stopping by!

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. cute little bird, pretty card.
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Alyson! I really like the DSP and your fabulous ribbon treatment! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...