Sunday, March 4, 2012

Heartfelt Thanks


This is my entry for the The Paper Players and Stamping411 challenges.




This card was made with a Very Vanilla cardstock base.  I used Pear Pizzazz for the first layer and embossed it with the stripes embossing folder.  The third layer is Dafodill Delight with a border. The fourth layer is a beautiful piece of designer paper.  The fifth layer is a Very Vanilla mat that I hand stamped using various Stampin' Up! stamps.  

Here is the sketch I used:


Thanks for stopping by!

Alyson

6 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so very beautiful! I love that pretty designer paper! Thanks for joining us at stamping 411 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Makes me think of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree this is a beautiful card. Love the colors on that pattern paper. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Alyson! I love the texture and the scrunchy ribbon. Such perfect spring colors! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great spring colors! Pear Pizzazz is a favorite of mine! I love the striped texture and the 411 Sketch is a great compliment to the Spring challenge from The Paper Players to help highlight some beautiful DSP! Thanks for sharing your card creation with The paper Players!

    ~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sweet and love the crinkled bow!!!!

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...