Skip to main content

Had a Bad Day


This is the card I chose for the Hand Stamped Sentiments tryouts.




Made with Teal, Texture, a touch of colour and real sand granuals.

Thanks for stopping by!


Alyson

Comments

  1. I love the humor and sentiment of your card. Great coloring technique and your colors are perfect. Thanks so much for your entry to the Hand Stamped Sentiments design team tryouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is super FUNNY!! Thanks so much for trying out for the HSS design team!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still laughing over your card, haha!!! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the HSS DT tryouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny card! It would surely bring a smile to the recipients face! Thanks for trying out for our design team.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate

Today's card is inspired by two challenges, Create with Connie & Mary & Hand Stamped Sentiments .  I began on a piece of 3 x 6 Pool Party cardstock.  I really love this tone of blue.  The first layer is Pink Pirouette that has been run through my big shot, using the polka dot embossing folder.  I cut a banner using a piece of Regal Rose patterned paper then stamped it.  I also used some pretty designer paper, cut it into a banner, then added two clear rhinestones.  The center banner was stamped on Whisper White using Basic Grey ink.  I finished this card off with some gorgeous ruffled Pool Party ribbon (gotta get more of this, its amazing), a punched flower with a Rose colored button. Thank you for stopping by!  Alyson  
This is a set that we will be making at my 'It's Time for Spring' card class.  I chose two challenges for my creation.  The color combo from CR84FN Color Challenge and the sketch from Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge . I began my creation on some Whisper White cardstock, then stamped these butterflies using my markers in Only Orange, Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue.  You can hardly see in the photo, but I scorded 10 lines at the bottom and added some glitter. Here are the challenges: Please stop by again soon. Alyson

Colour Q Challenge ~150~

This next one was made by my crafter in training: way to go Mads!! Begin on some White cardstock.  Adhere a textured White mat onto the base.  To this I added textured Lucky Limeade and Poppy Parade.  Die cut flowers of your choice in Poppy Parade, followed by some punched out Daffodil Delight butterflies.  For the finishing touches add a coordinating button and sentiment.   Thank you for stopping by!   Alyson