Monday, March 26, 2012

Burgandy Birthday


   This is my entry for the Mojo Monday  sketch challenge.



I began my creation on a 5" x 5" piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.  The middle Burgandy panel measures  1 3/4" x 4 3/4", the 2 outer panels measure 1 3/8" x 4 3/4".  I stamped the sandpaper background using Antique Linen ink and the sentiment using Blue Jeans ink on Very Vanilla cardstock (4" x 2 3/4").  For the finishing touches, I used Always Artichoke seam binding and Pink organza ribbon, followed with a cupcake sticker.

Here is this weeks sketch:
 Thank You for stopping by!

Alyson


1 comment:

  1. That's a great take on the challenge sketch, Alyson! I love the dotted paper!

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...