Thursday, March 15, 2012

Asian Artistry


This is my entry for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge.



I pulled out and dusted off a stamp set that I had forgotten about.  Asian Artisty from Stampin' Up!, is just beautiful.  I began with a Blue linen textured cardstock base, followed by Going Gray and 2 different designs of patterned paper from Recollections.  I stamped my images onto Whisper White, using Pear Pizazz, Marina Mist and Going Gray markers.  For the finishing touches I used some lace, ribbon, glitter and rhinestones.

Here is the sketch:


Thank you for stopping by!

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...