Thursday, February 9, 2012

Flower Patch

This is my entry for the mojomonday sketch challenge.
I started off with a whisper white cardstock base, followed by a pink pirouette mat.  I embossed it using the stripes textured impressions embossing folder die.  The designer paper is from MME alphabet soup collection.  I used a spellbinders die cut but can't remember the name...  I used the inspired by nature stamp set for the grass, and the teeny tiny wishes stamp set for the sentiment.  As added detail, I used some certainly celery 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, a button I picked up from Mariiam, 3 pink rhinestones from dazzlingcreation, orange/white bakers twine from buttermilkpaper and some cream rustic twine from endlessinkabilities.
Until Next Time

Alyson



No comments:

Post a Comment

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...