Monday, February 27, 2012

All Natural

This is my entry for the Stampin Queen's Sketch challenge.  I used the color palette from City Crafter challenge.



I began my creation with a Crumb Cake base.  The first layer is from the Woodland Walk digital download series by Stampin' Up!  The 2 panel pieces are from the Basic Grey 'Little Black Dress' collection.  I hand stamped the eggs and nest with Tim Holtz 'Walnut Stain'.  You can't see it but I used crystal effects and glitter in the center of the eggs.  The ribbon is a wide satin Chocolate Chip. 


Until Next Time!

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on both challenges ... thank you for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card.. I am so glad you shared it with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...