Monday, February 27, 2012

All Natural

This is my entry for the Stampin Queen's Sketch challenge.  I used the color palette from City Crafter challenge.



I began my creation with a Crumb Cake base.  The first layer is from the Woodland Walk digital download series by Stampin' Up!  The 2 panel pieces are from the Basic Grey 'Little Black Dress' collection.  I hand stamped the eggs and nest with Tim Holtz 'Walnut Stain'.  You can't see it but I used crystal effects and glitter in the center of the eggs.  The ribbon is a wide satin Chocolate Chip. 


Until Next Time!

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on both challenges ... thank you for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card.. I am so glad you shared it with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips