Tuesday, December 20, 2011

French Script - Nature Walk



This is my entry for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  I started off with a textured Cream card base, which is layered with some beautiful patterned paper I picked up at the local craft store yesterday.  Next, I stamped french script onto Very Vanilla cardstock as well as some cute little eggs.  I stamped a cute butterfly onto Very Vanilla then layered it onto some Brocade Blue, and finally, added some Basic Grey taffeta with a black button.

Until Next Time!
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. The design of this card is in a very artistic manner, beautiful design and awesome colors used.

    plastic gift cards
    plastic cards printing

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...