Thursday, November 10, 2011

Winter Wonderland



 
This is my entry for this weeks  Mojo Monday Challenge .  I used Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla cardstock, pretty Victorian style Christmas patterned paper (local store) & Naturals Beige from Recollections for the 'Winter Wonderland' strip. I inked the edges a light blue on the doily piece to bring out the pretty blue in the patterned paper.  To finish off this card I used Kraft rustic twine, Stampin' Up! Pretty in Pink White/Pink striped wide grosgrain ribbon, as well as a pink button and rhinestone.

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. So very pretty! I love the softness of the colors and design. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so pretty, Alyson! Love the pink ribbon with the fun paper. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a wonderful Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...