Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blue Vintage Whimsey



I was having a tremendous amount of trouble getting this blog up and running.  I'm still trying to figure it out.  I have no one to help, so if anyone has some tips, please share!!

The first card is my entry for the Mojo Monday Challenge.  The one below I made with the left overs. I  picked up this paper called 'Vintage Whimsey' at my local craft store.  They were having a crazy sale that day, so I had to stock up.  You really just never know when your going to need some delightful paper.

Most of the supplies used with the exception of the patterned paper panels were Stampin' Up! products.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...